Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm currently taking prescribed Phentermine. The lady at the…

Customer Question
I'm currently taking prescribed Phentermine...
I'm currently taking prescribed Phentermine. The lady at the lab told me that Phentermine is not an amphetamine??
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/22/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Well, Phentermine is a stimulant , which is similar to an amphetamine.

This is basically a appetite suppressant.

Phentermine can cause false positive for amphetamine Or Ecstasy (MDMA).

Phentermine and Amphetamines are somewhat alike. Therefore, it is highly probable that during a drug testing, the Phentermine will give a false positive result on Amphetamines.

The result can be a false positive if you take Phentermine.

This can show as an amphetamine during drug screen test.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh