Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

IM 24 YEARS OLD AND WAS TOLD I HAVE A MASS ON MY LIVER ALONG…

Customer Question
Second opinion] HELLO IM 24...
Second opinion] HELLO IM 24 YEARS OLD AND WAS TOLD I HAVE A MASS ON MY LIVER ALONG WITH FATTY LIVER
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

do you have the scan reports which showed this mass? and fatty liver?

what is your height and weight?

if you are overweight, this can cause you to have fatty liver.

THERE THEY ARE

you have 3 masses in the liver

that is good you had a liver MRI scan

the MRI scan report said that the 3 masses could be areas of fatty sparing or due to benign hemangiomas or benign adenomas.

SHOULD I WORRY I BEEN REALLY WORRY ABOUT LIVER CANCER BEEN REALLY STRESSED OUT

you don't have to worry about liver cancer.

the MRI scan would have been able to tell if you had liver cancer.

Ok but what is atypical or why they do a 6 months follow up

they can do a 6 month follow up scan. but I bet the spots in the liver will not change in 6 months.

BUT IS IT WORRYSOME?
IM SCARE TO BE HONEST
WHAT IS ATYPICAL

no, it is not worrisome.

atypical means it is just an unusual benign masses in your liver.

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician