Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there treatment for a 79 year old person with compressed…

Customer Question
Is there treatment for...

Is there treatment for a 79 year old person with compressed vertvrea

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I'm taking Fosamax and butran patch for pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I have had the pain for about six months and I have had kyroplasty surgery. Standing without support makes the pain worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have diabetes, anemia, and I take metformin, glimepiride, meds for hypertention, locastatin, and salt pills three times a day (low sodium).

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
9/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you mean a compression fracture?

just click send to reply