Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have upper left arm pain, not in the shoulder and have had…

Customer Question
I have upper left...

I have upper left arm pain, not in the shoulder and have had it over a month. No known injury. What could it be

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Makes it worse when I try to get out of the tub, sleep on it and stretching it. The pain is bad.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a diabetic and have high cholesterol

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You will have to have an orthopedic exam and perhaps an MRI to say what this is exactly.

Have you had either of these?

If so, what results?

Family Physician, Doctor