Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have what I have been told is diabetic neuropathy but all…

Customer Question
I have what I...

I have what I have been told is diabetic neuropathy but all treatments have failed. My A1C is 5. I only have symtoms in one leg and one arm. Both on right side. Could this be Gullain Barre Syndrome?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I have swelling in doot

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had seizures in past

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

How old are you? Since when do you have these symptoms? What symptoms are you having? What other investigations were done?