Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Is "cryptid" pregnancy a real thing? A girl is claiming to

Is "cryptid" pregnancy a real thing? A girl is claiming to be pregnant with triplets and have a due date of Nov 17 and I am the father. However, I haven't had sex with here since Feb 16.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What do you mean by "cryptid" pregnancy? If you did not have sex with her since Feb 16 then there is no way possible for her to have a due date of Nov 17 because of the unprotected sex with you. You can be 100% sure that you are not the father.

Take care.

Did I answer your question? Please reply.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I' m sorry I meant "cryptic." She sent me this link http://www.crypticpregnancysupportgroup.com/what-is-a-cryptic-pregnancy-and-what-causes-it.htmlI didn't think it was possible and I figured the only way was some sort of medical miracle. I just needed to make sure I'm not crazy.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

The link that she sent you is absolutely unscientific and nonsense. You can relax and not take this seriously. No doctor will ever support or agree with this. Her doctor will also not agree and you can meet her doctor. However, tell her doctor that she thinks that this is the case. Her doctor will reject her claim outright and tell you about why this is never ever possible.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!