Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have symtoms of neuropathy in my feet and legs. I have…

Customer Question
I have symtoms of...

I have symtoms of neuropathy in my feet and legs. I have taken many drugs and many treatments unsuccessfully. Could this be Gillian Buret

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes I have swelling. As the day goes on the symtoms get worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Seizures

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 9 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you.

How long have you had these symptoms, and what symptoms?

What work up?

What type of doctor have you seen?

Neurologist, regular physicians, and chiropractor. As far as work up is concerned I've not had much

What is your diagnosis?

What tests have you had?