Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an infected area on my leg that appears to be a

Customer Question
I have an infected...

I have an infected area on my leg that appears to be a boil.What otc salve /medication can I buy to make it come to a head

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

2 for HBP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2017
Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

This is most likely a bacterial infection of the skin which is treated with fucidin cream.

You can take over the counter ibuprofen or acetaminophen to relieve pain and swelling.

Do let me know if you have any questions

You will need a prescription for fucidin cream.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

If done for now please do leave a positive 5 star rating by clicking on the stars on top left of this thread.You can ask any follow up questions even after rating this positively.

Thank you
Regards