Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Blood pressure in a male over 80 under 100 at times. Good or…

Customer Question
blood pressure in a...

blood pressure in a male over 80 under 100 at times. Good or bad?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?

Fluctuation. last was while working out of doors, garden.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do take bp med and it is generally in the 110 to 119 range.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Are you referring to the systolic blood pressure (the upper number) or the diastolic blood pressure (the lower number)?

Systolic

When the systolic blood pressure drops to below 100, do you experience any symptoms (eg. dizziness, lightheadedness, chest pain...)?

Are you still there, sir?