Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had sensitive skin for the past five days on my

HI! I have had sensitive...
HI! I have had sensitive skin for the past five days on my thigh. It came on around the same time as the cold, although i am over that now. I also fell a few days before that and skinned my knee (same leg). I do not have a bruise or rash or anything. I live in a rural community in a different country and they will just give me an antibiotic. I would like to know what possibilities it could be and what i can do about it.
9/20/2017
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
What you're describing sounds like a neuropathy which is quite common after a viral infection and will likely resolve on its own.
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Nothing I can or should do to help it?