Your symptoms can be due to fibromyalgia. You need to be investigated as following;
1) Thyroid-stimulating hormone
2) 25-Hydroxy vitamin D level: Low levels can cause muscle pain and tenderness
3) Vitamin B-12 level: Very low levels can cause pain.
4) Iron studies including iron, total iron binding capacity, percent saturation, and serum ferritin
5) Magnesium: Low levels can lead to muscle spasms, which are common in fibromyalgia; magnesium supplementation can also improve symptoms in some fibromyalgia.
6) The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
7) Antinuclear antibody (ANA)
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sleep studies
10) Antipolymer antibody assay; present in approximately 50% of patients with fibromyalgia. This biologic marker may provide conclusive evidence for a subgroup with fibromyalgia.
The other possibilities of the diagnosis can be;
Connective tissue diseases
Chronic infections like Epstein Barr virus
Endocrine diseases (Addison disease).
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.