Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a hard time catching my breath, like getting a…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a hard time catching my breath, like getting a full inhale. i know it not heart related, i don't know it's been happening for a few days. i have a little bit of drainage and allergies but nothing too serious. could it be adult asthma? what do you think? my back is sore for trying to catch my breath and inhaling so deep

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

No one in my family has heart issues. and i'm fine healthy. other than this

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Do you smoke?

Do you have cough, acid reflux, heartburn?

Are you overweight, anxious, sedentary?

21
no
no
i'm 5 5 166 and like mildly active

Your symptoms are suggestive of following possibilities;

1) postnasal drip,

2) asthma, and

3) reflux laryngitis.

You may get a chest x-ray and pulmonary function tests for the evaluation.

Steam inhalation, vitamin C and anti allergic may help you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl