Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering if you new whether it was safe to use TCA…

Customer Question
Hi i was wondering...

Hi i was wondering if you new whether it was safe to use TCA peel to remove tattoos, most reviews are good but then theirs some cons so i don't know what to believe and don't have money for laser.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I haven't seen a doctor about this, i'm not taking any medications only Sertraline which im pretty sure dosn't counteract with TCA.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Im not allergic to anything i take sertralien daily.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, but under the tattoo i have some scars, just thin nicks from previous harm,.But there healed now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.