Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the charge. I have been diagnosed with orthostatic…

Customer Question
What is the charge. ...

What is the charge.

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I have been diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension but after several days of low blood pressure, now my blood pressure is getting high. I tske 25 mgs of Metropolol and 2o mgs of lisonopril am and pm. My pressure tonight is 135/94 with a 75 pulse. When I stand it doesn't drop 30 like it was and became 120/92 with a pulse of 86. Should I e concerned. I'm almost 72

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Last week, and yes my father who passed, a brother and sister.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had high blood pressure which caused a nose bleed and had to wear an inflatable device for a week. I slep a lot because of the discomfort. When it was removed 3 machines couldn't find a blood pressure. That's when it all started.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Are you having any symptoms due to the lowering of blood pressure on standing? What is your concern regarding this?

I just sent A response for a refund I will contact my own physician.