Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

My husband had diarrhea and vomiting early Monday morning.

My husband had diarrhea and vomiting early Monday morning. It is now late Tuesday night. The vomiting has stopped. Still has a little diarrhea but now he has terrible pain in his stomach. Should we just wait it out?

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated bloating,flatulence?

Fever?

Where is pain located?

Is he taking any medication?

Any other medical history?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Personal trainer in excellent health. No medications. Severe stomach pain!

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,you can give him over the counter medications including Zantac,Aleve and Mylanta gas.

Also hydrate him with Gatorade.

If pain'll get worse over the time then visit emergency room for anti-spasmodic injections.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.