Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have little lumps inside my mouth; inner upper lip and…

Customer Question
I have little lumps...

I have little lumps inside my mouth; inner upper lip and lower inner lip; for about six months. I have seen my primary care doctor and my dentist; what is this?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

They are hard; and sometimes irritated; about six months.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really; I have htn over weight; no caries nothing serious! The dentist said it due to my gums.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/19/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What did your doctors tell you they are?

The dentist said it was caused by roots of teeth the bones; my primary care Md, prescribed vit b 12 injections the doses over six weeks.
ok do the Dr. have a diagnosis for my symptoms; or the cause; how can this be releived
what is the phone number to this practice; I would like to speak to someone if I have questions; or cancel this subscription; is anyone there?
I will check my email later
Thanks
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I see the other expert has opted out.

do you see the "add file" link where you can upload a clear photo of these lumps inside of your mouth?

are they painful?

you have to accept additional phone consult services to talk to me by phone.