Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there anyway to cure antrophy? Yes....he told me there is…

Customer Question
Is there anyway to...

Is there anyway to cure antrophy?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes....he told me there is no excerise or cure for it...I do take lots of meds...

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Yes...yes and yes....here is my list: pantoprazole, lisinopril, citalopram, levothyroxixine, warfarin, metoprolol allergic to: oxybutiyin, codeine, demerol, lomotil, tramadol, hydrocodeine, hydroxyzine, vesicare

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This condition ocurred when I had a hip replacement (prosterior) in January.....I have had bi-lateral knee replacement in 2002

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/19/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Do you mean atrophy?