Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had the dull aching feeling in my lower abdomen for a…

Customer Question
Hi.. I have had...

Hi.. I have had the dull aching feeling in my lower abdomen for a few weeks now

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No i havent.. i was on omeprazol for acid reflux but i havent taken it in a about a week now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

i am 33 year old male... diarrhea yes.. gas... not so much tenderness on abdomen. more of a dull ache from lower abdomen down to testicles that come and go. when i get home i have to unbutton my pants to feel releif

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms are most suggestive of a stone passing from kidney to bladder.

A UTI and a prostate issue too can be a possibility.

Sigmoid colon inflammation can also be the other possibility with the diarrhea. It is self limiting. Probiotic and Pepto Bismol may help you.

You need to get following investigations done;

Urine exam

Urine culture

X-ray abdomen

Ultrasound.

These should be able to reveal the cause.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl