Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 63 year old female and pulse recently is always in high…

Customer Question
I am 63 year...

I am 63 year old female and pulse recently is always in high 80's . What does this mean?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Coversyl and amolidipine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No...just routine. History of high blood pressure.

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Oh every couple of weeks I see my doctor since the addition of amlopidipne just to see how effective this is. Yes, history of high blood pressure in family

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/19/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

A normal pulse rate for a healthy adult, while resting, can range from 60 to 100 beats per minute.Average pulse rate is 72 beats per minute.Tachycardia occurs when the rate is above 100 beats per minute.

So your pulse rate of 80's is within normal limits.You should not worry.

Take your medications as prescribed.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh