Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm tryin to determine if I'm having an allergic reaction or…

Customer Question
I'm tryin to determine...

I'm tryin to determine if I'm having an allergic reaction or I have scabies ?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have a serious rash on both on my forearms but just itchy everywhere else ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

I believe last Wednesday and the itch is consistent and I feel worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of, I'm have birth control but that's about it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the rash here?