Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there any treatment for a broken collar bone? no, I just…

Customer Question
Is there any treatment...

Is there any treatment for a broken collar bone?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, I just have this bump right by my strunum

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It's not that sore, it is just uncomfortable when I raise my arm.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I am in good health. I haven't taken anything for pain. I hope it is just swelling.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/19/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Have you had an x ray and has this been confirmed as being a broken collar bone?

Let me know.

no xray no comfirmation

How are you sure it is a broken collar bone? Did you have trauma? Or did a doctor tell you this after a clinical examination?

no thank you I will follow up with my regular physician

Do you not want to continue chatting about this?

The call prompt is automated, if you have received it, you can ignore it. Let me know if you want to continue here on the thread.

no thank you

Sure. Have a good one.