Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am in Brazil,and I am having ahard time finding my

I am in Brazil,and...

I am in Brazil,and I am having ahard time finding my medication

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am in need of TERAZOSIN

9/18/2017
Ross
Ross, Doctor

terazosin is alpha blocker like doxyzosin or prazosin

it should be available terazosin is an old drug 1986 look around its generic world wide

is it for hypertension or BPH(prostate)

ok,can either one of these be used in place of terazosin ?

yes doxyzosin easier what dose are you on

is it for hypertension you take it has several uses

I take 10 mg, two capsiles nitely for my prostate

may find tamulosin also.4 equal to the hytrin but better

that does of terzosin will lower you bp also

im a urologist i rarely use that high a dose\

doxysozin 8 would be as good 2 4mg tabs

will that be better for my prostate problems,,,what dosage should i find?

alfuzosin is another equal 10 mg equal all for bph

tamulosin .4mg doxyzosin 4mg alfuzosin 10mg

all the same tamulosin the most recent 10 yrs ago

first was prazosin in the 70s terazosin , doxyzosin 80s, tamulosin alfuzosin 90s

rapiflo the newest not generic yet

are you in the US or Brazil?

us

i hope that helped rating appreciated

which one do you suggest for enlarged prostate ?

that would be finasteride

takes about 6 months to work shrinks by 20%l

ok,,,thank-you so much for your help,this means a lot to me,,wish me luck

different works with alpha blockers both work

yo uwill be fine good luck

Brazil is very different when it comes to medication
i hop i can find one of theses,,ive been out of awhile now,and im pretty miserable
thank you again

alpha blocker work fastest

Ross
Ross, Doctor

thank you sir

Ross
Ross
Ross, Doctor