Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have low potassium was told to take 1200 mg slow release…

I have low potassium was...
I have low potassium was told to take 1200 mg slow release per day is possible to take to much and is to much good for you
9/18/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

yes it is possible to take too much

your levels should be tested after you are on this for a while

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor