Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have BP 88/70, I've been feeling nauseous and fatigue.

Customer Question
Hi, I have BP...

Hi, I have BP 88/70, I've been feeling nauseous and fatigue. Sometime I can feel the pain in my bone especially my left leg and arm. Also sometime I feel a pain on my lower left abdomen and back. Should I concern about this ?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No Injuries. I can feel the pain when I'm resting or at night or sometime the pain just come suddenly and cause me not being able to walk properly

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My BP has always been low but I never feel any symptom and my family has history of cancer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age and gender?

Do you smoke?

Are you concerned about something in particular in relation to your symptoms?

Let me know.

What is your age and gender? FemaleDo you smoke? NoAre you concerned about something in particular in relation to your symptoms? Yes
My body has been feel different, for example everytime after I eat or drink I have to burp ASAP and sometime I have to burp so many times in a day, also I started to notice having more pain on my leg and arm. I had Endoscopy early this year and everything came back normal. My Dad had Esophageal cancer before so I was concern if I might have what my Dad had too. Thank you

Burping is not a sign of stomach or esophageal cancer, however, it can be a sign of GERD or acid reflux.

If you had a regular endoscopy and not a 24 hr pH monitoring then GERD could have been missed. Even if it wasn't diagnosed on Endoscopy, and you have symptoms like heartburn, sore throat in the mornings, bitter taste at the back of the mouth, burping after food etc. you can start taking precautions like avoiding salted, smoked, barbecued foods and avoiding alcohol and fizzy drinks especially for dinner. Sleep with a head up tilt and also exercise or walk before dinner.

I feel that the arm and leg pain are not related to the burping.

In brief, with your symptoms and a clear endoscopy - esophageal cancer should be the least of your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.