Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I am told to drink 2 L water every day while taking lasix.

I am told to drink 2 L water every day while taking lasix. Does it matter if it is plain water or is diet green tea cold tea an acceptable substitute? It is sugar free and caffeine free
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure how I got put in veterinarian dept but I don't know how to get the question to a medical doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

doesn't matter

you can drink either

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/