Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Developed recent foot pain under my big toe. Thought I had a…

Customer Question
Developed recent foot...

Developed recent foot pain under my big toe. Thought I had a rock in my shoe. Took shoes off, and nothing there, but pain persists in the ball of my big right toe.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Just started this morning, but continues till now after 2 pm. Walking on it is painful, but it does not seem to be in the joint, more in the soft tissue. Like something was in it. No puncture...no wound...no redness...Just aggravating pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a weak heart, and diabetes (controlled). Heart has 5 stents.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

There are a number of possibilities.

What is your exact question about your situation?

There are a number of possibilities.

Family Physician, Doctor