Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter (12) has been complaining the last 2 days of…

Customer Question
Hi..my daughter (12) has...

Hi..my daughter (12) has been complaining the last 2 days of stomach pain. It comes and goes and it's not super painful but she has no other symptoms and I'm not sure what to do? I thought possibly she was maybe getting ready to start her period? But I'm not sure about that either?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

My daughter is in pain off and on. She has not started her period as of yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She recently was diagnosed with hand tremors and we saw a neurologist last Thursday ..but he said after her examination that it wasn't anything serious and wasn't able to specify what the actual cause was. However..her hand tremors have subsided

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Can you please describe exact location of pain- Right or left side? Upper or lower?

On a grade of 1 to 10 how would you rate the pain?

Nausea? fever?

Any change in bowel movements?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

I am Online and waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 10 months ago

I am Online and waiting for your response.

Nausea? fever?

Any change in bowel movements?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks