Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm really struggling tonight My hands especially my fingers…

Customer Question
I'm really struggling tonight...

I'm really struggling tonight My hands especially my fingers are really itchy It's come to a point in making sat with a towel rubbing my fingers again it to relive the pain Please help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

A couple of weeks now My hands feel very stiff and tingling

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Any redness,rash,blisters,swelling,peeling of skin on hands?

What is your occupation?

Have you tried any new medication,supplement,health care product,contact with chemical?

Any other medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Is itching spreading to arms?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.