Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband had, what we think was a tick taken from his lag…

Customer Question
My husband had, what...

My husband had, what we think was a tick taken from his lag four days ago. The site is now very red and he has a blue/grenn ring around it.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

He has sore limbs. also the larger purple/green ring has only developed today. When I took the tick out, there was only part of it. I was just wanting to know if it is important that he sees his Dr today or waits until tomorrow?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. He is quite healthy otherwise. He said the pains in his limds was from old age but he went back up to bed this morning to lie down.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is the area warm and tender?

Is it possible for you you to post a picture here?

You may do it as following;
1. Click the paperclip icon
2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button
4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK
6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

http://screencast.com/t/eHsvtij7WT