Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I found a grape, literally grape like object in my stool.

Customer Question
Hi Doctor's Assistant: Hello...

Hi

Doctor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

So.. I found a grape, literally grape like object in my stool. I've seen it before. It's the shape and color of a white grape. What is wrong with me? I'm freaking out.:/(((

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None of the above. I feel fatigued but that's it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really.. my dad died in February of a massive heart attack. I've been to the cardiologist and taken all preventive measures.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I'm very healthy. My cardio plague scan is 0, no high blood pressure. I'm very active.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age and gender?

Did you ever see blood in your stool?

Do you have diarrhea?

Let me know.