Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having lower abdominal/pelvis pain that has began to…

Customer Question
I am having lower...

I am having lower abdominal/pelvis pain that has began to radiate into my inner thigh. It almost feels as if its menstrual cramping but I am not on my period. Is this something I should be concerned with?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

I have just began to transition from the depo-provera shot and have not had a "normal" period since before starting the shot. The pain is tolerable but is uncomfortable

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had previous been pregnant that ended in abortion. This was about two years ago before beginning the depo shot.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/18/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?