Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have developed sores on my penus (?) redness with ulser like…

Customer Question
Have developed sores on...

Have developed sores on my penus (?) redness with white ulser like elements. What might this be? Cause, and treatment?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Week to ten days. Have been applying neosporin, for past several days which gives relief.Can't tell yet if it is eliminating the problem. This ias not an std issue, as I am 78 yrs. old, have ED.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Used an old toilet recently for a BM, with high water level-was sitting on it when I flushed, and water from the bowl touched my penus.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/17/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Please cancel my request. Do not bill my card! I will contact MasterCard customer service to confirm cancellation, without
any information provided. I can see or speak with my own physician without expense. This started at $5.00 and suddenly ballooned into a membership and monthly expense. Don't want that, and not sending you a picture of my privates.!