Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been on suboxene now for a while. I lost my insurance…

Customer Question
I have been on suboxene...
I have been on suboxene now for a while. I lost my insurance and cannot afford a Dr. And a perscription at the same time. How do I get a perscription for Suboxone?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/17/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You can only get a prescription by seeing a doctor.

What is your question exactly?

How do I get a perscription with out going to a doctor?

There is no way to do that.

It would be a felony in the US.

In addition, only a suboxone certified doctor can prescribe for you.

There are reduced fee clinics for suboxone , where you can see suboxone doctors.

Have you called your local health department?