Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My refill of clonazepam ( 1mg 2x a day.. 1 in am, 2nd in pm)

Customer Question
has been filled and waiting...
My refill of clonazepam ( 1mg 2x a day.. 1 in am, 2nd in pm) has been filled and waiting for me at my pharmacy for 2 days. My son was supposed to have picked them up for me and hasn't!! It has now been 36hrs since I last had a 1mg tab. Since he clearly did NOT understand the importance of it.. and my pharmacy is now closed.. it will be 10am before I can get there WITH him to get them. I am already experiencing sweating, trembling, panic and nausea. I take naltrexone 50mg, Wellbutrin 300mg, Lamictal 50mg, and propanalol 20mg. ALL of these are out as well (as I take them EXACTLY as prescribed) and waiting there to just be picked up as well. I never consume alcohol yet in this situation.. someone told me it could help me overnight until I will make certain he gets my meds in a little over 14hrs now but that I can expect to get quite nauseated due to the naltrexone in my system. I am frustrated beyond frustrated and needing advice to get me through the night!! I do not drink, smoke, take any 'recreational' drugs whatsoever. I don't have transportation right now temporarily and was completely counting on him to do as he said he would and PICK MY PRESCRIPTIONS UP!! Please someone tell me what to do until I can get there in the AM even if it means a 2hr WALK now for me!!! I am out of work and can't afford a cab/uber. I was completely relying on HIM to do as be told me he would and this is how 'I' have gotten up 'shit-creek' running out of my benzo for 36-48hrs now!!!! ERvis insanly expensive.. I am already barely making month to month financially. Please.. someone tell me what I should do and if the vodka will possibly help in the interim!!! THANK-YOU!!!!
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 day by:
9/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Do you have any vodka available to you?