Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had the flu for 7 days and have been on

Customer Question
I have had the...

I have had the flu for 7 days and have been on Pseudoephedrine flu tablets, my mucus has been yellow for the last few days and when I woke up this morning it contained a thick consistency of red blood in the mucus, no coughing but typical head flu type pain

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

It's fine on the pseudo tablets no nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had asthma when I was young and a bout when I was 30, havnt had anything for 5 years

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 9 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Is this mucus from your nose?