Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Oh, i am reading about bowels, actually no, i whiped my

Customer Question
Oh hi there Doctor's...

Oh hi there

Doctor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am reading about bowels

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Actually no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I whiped my bottom and then i saw a bug, with tiny dots all over it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
it was a pretty good size. roughly an inch. the dots were kind of like the dots on a strawberry....
anyone here to answer me
i have been looking on the internet it actually looks alot like a centipede, is this possible in the anus area
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

do you have a photo you can upload of what you saw?

you would not have a bug coming out of your anus most likely

it was most likely stool or partially digested food you saw.

i wish i saved it.....but if it happens again i will take a photo.......it was something not stool or food
it had a lot of little red dots,.......legs on each side and something coming out of the back or the end of it

I bet it was stool and partially digested food

imagination and anxiety symptoms can make you worried about stool which can look unusual

you would not have a bug coming from your anus out of your stool

do you have bad anxiety symptoms

we are not able to see parasites which can live in the bowels

bowel parasites would cause very very watery diarrhea symptoms.

it doesn't sound like you have bad watery diarrhea symptoms.

i showed my fiancee also, and he said it was some kind of bug or whatever, i think u just dont know the answer thank u for yur time

you didn't answer my questions

do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

do you have bad watery diarrhea symptoms?

I am a practicing medical doctor.

I do know the answer.

i thought u were telling me not asking me if i had bad diaharria sorry.....no i dont really....and i dont have bad anxiety problems. so we seem to know what it isnt but what is it.......

it is not a bug.

it was stool coming from your anus and partially digested food.

bugs don't come out of your anus.

i am sorry no it wasnt,..........have a good day

you as well.

thanks for using JustAnswer.com