Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I fell and injured my ribs----Very little pain for 4 0r 5…

Customer Question
I fell and injured...

I fell and injured my ribs----Very little pain for 4 0r 5 days then after i stretched to reach for something.,I had a lot of pain which gets worse when I am lying down and getting up---In an upright position, the pain is a lot less

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

First 4days little pain-then after stretching the pain is worse for about 3 days--total of about a week

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

How may I help you with this please?

Can you give me an idea of what kind of injury you think I have --I don't think it's a crccked or broken rib

OK

Tell me about the fall