Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I got a spidder bite and I got a reaction. This has happened…

Customer Question
I got a spidder...

I got a spidder bite and I got a reaction. This has happened to me before and ususally the doctor prescribesTriacinolone cream and it works. I have one but it has already expired. So I need a prescripction for this cream. My hand has swollen up and it is getting worm and red.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Penicilin allergic. I don't take daily medictaions.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

You can use hydrocortisone cream instead. Its available OTC. Take benadryl too. It should be helpful.

Its not legal to write out a script online so apologies for that.

I hope you feel better soon.

Let me know if you need any further help

Are you kiddimg me?
I got a prescriprion on line with this situation. Why i will consult you if I alreadh know what i have

Not allowed on this website to write out any prescriptions as online consultation can never match a face to face consultation. I am helpess for that

The cream got it throu prescriptio online.

Dear sir / madam ,i understand that but it could be some other website and not JustAnswer as its forbidden here on this platform. Thanks for understanding

You bettet no charge me. This is a scam. Clearly I told the medical assistant I need a prescription

I am not going to get anything till the time you accept the answer. You can claim a refund.

Regards

100% satisfaction guaranteed. I am clearly not satisfied. Do not charge me or I will report you a internet scam to my credit card company.
I'm claiming my refund.