Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was on line a minute ago and accidental cut off. I was…

Customer Question
I was on line...

I was on line a minute ago and accidental cut off. I was tryuing to put in my phone No.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am having a colonoscopy on Monday and I have to take Pico Prep and it says on the packet be careful if you have kidney problems and i have.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have well controlled high blood pressure. I take Exforge tablets,

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

I also take gliclazide Mr tablets and alapuronal and thyroid tablets

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, I can understand your concern.

PicoPrep is used to remove the bowel contents and cleanse it prior to colonoscopy.

I would make clear, that if you are passing out adquate urine, than you should not be urine.

You can safely take PicoPrep. This would not cause any problem.

PicoPrep is not recommended for those patients, who have undergone dialysis.

In your case, this should be safe.

I would suggest, that you can go ahead with Picoprep.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh