Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was walking my dog and I tripped and fell on a cement

Customer Question
I was walking my...

I was walking my dog and I tripped and fell on a cement sideway that was uneven. My stomach has been hurting all night

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

I fell yesterday morning around 1030 a.m. , no vomiting or nausea.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have type 2 diabetes. History of falls in the pass

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Have you injured your abdomen?

Is pain continuous?

Any tenderness,swelling,redness,bruise on abdomen?

Are you taking any medications?

Are you able to eat and drink properly?

Any blood in stool or black stools so far?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.