Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Patient with pulmonary fibrosis on oxygen, dry cough which…

Customer Question
Patient with pulmonary fibrosis...

Patient with pulmonary fibrosis on oxygen ann

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Dry cough which is better warm steam or cool mist

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Pulmonary fibrosis on oxygen no meds is there anything?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Other wise good

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis would depend on the underlying cause for the problem. Have you been tested for various causes like autoimmune diseases or infections etc? Also do you have any reports which indicate what the underlying cause may be?