Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Looking for dual diagnosis info tried to find origins saw…

Customer Question
Looking for dual diagnosis...

Looking for dual diagnosis info tried to find origins saw show today and realized he could help older people sometimes think people have a cut off to deserve help, I am 54 yo.DX with Bi polar depression, PTSD, The full effects did not get out of control until I was happily married to a man I loved who loved me I was a contributing member of society. I blew a fuse walked out on myhusband who waited four yrs for me to get it together, I have a lot of blanks in my childhood, ended up in phychiatric hospital.Iwas told by DR that I fell apart because I felt safe and my protective walls came down I am now with my father who has Parkinsons

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Yes have been in rehab whigh

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Sorry do not type well have been in rehab passed no problem but only one problem dealt witj

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

could it be all psychological?

am sure that is part of it.i very much need to get it under control or orto manage my fathers parkinsons progressing.he needs my help a nd I would very much like to have a life, also when things in my head get bad prone to agoraphobia my dad bless him comes and drags me out.Its like sitting in a bathtub and watching the water go down the drain and digging your heels in so you don't go down to that dark place again it is an everyday struggle, and sometimes I get tired. sorry typing not my long suit

no problem

I'm sorry you are suffering

just click send to reply