Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I don't know the exact figures of my DUN (?) and Creatin9…

Customer Question
I don't know the...

I don't know the exact figures of my DUN (?) and Creatin9 blood tests by my surgeon suggested that my kidneys may be insufficiently functioning to handle a contrast MRI-what should I know?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Just 2 vials of blood-not sure of question

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He knows I have Diabetes II, a recent history of a epidural abcess/sepsis episode-he mentioned it so casually from out of nowhere that I'm a little perturbed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It could be related to the diabetes

just click send to reply