Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What are the side effects of a cortisone shot in the knee,

Customer Question
What are the side...

What are the side effects of a cortisone shot in the knee

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Haven't had it yet .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had on in right knee, face turned red, was sick and had the worse headache of my life. Dr I just saw about my left knee questioned if the shot was really the problem. Should I try again. Don't want another knee replacement

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?