Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Right flank pain and when i masturbate i get a pain just…

Customer Question
Right flank pain and...

Right flank pain and when i masturbate i get a pain just before i shot my load and goes down my groin area

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It has been for about 3 months comes and goes put heating pad does not help seen my doctor other day but was not concerned because i have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and my number where High

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have pi or cvid no immunesystem taking Hizentra platelets every week 16 ml one time a week. and do B12 shots 2 times a week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Have they tested your urine for blood or infection?

no the doctor did not do any test at this point

Because the testicles and their tubing (e.g. blood vessels, nerves, etc) start up in the abdomen during development in utero and then pass down into the scrotum, problems in the testicles can radiate up into the abdomen/flank, or vice versa. If this is an ongoing problem, I would suggest you get a urinalysis to look for evidence of infection in the genito-urinary system, or a stone in the ureter ("kidney stone"), which typically produces flank pain radiating into the groin. In addition, because most stones are calcified, an abdominal x-ray (KUB) can be very helpful in terms of ruling this in or out.

Does this make sense? Do you have any follow up questions? Let me know if you do and I would be happy to help further.