Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Having trouble finding a doctor for pain management. Years…

Customer Question
Having trouble finding a...

Having trouble finding a doctor for pain management.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Years .primary dr stoped prescribing opioids

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Liver transplant

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 11 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :-)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service or Doctor's notes, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Cancel
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
If you have any clinical questions I'm happy answer them for you regarding pain control. But as Camille mentioned I wouldn't be able to prescribe you any medications.