Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Looking for exercises that cure vertigo, NO, just sent an…

Customer Question
Looking for exercises that...

Looking for exercises that cure vertigo

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

NO, just sent an email to him and question if I should go to ER

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have a stint in my heart and an occluded carodid artery in my neck

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Health is doing well. Playing racquetball, working etc.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

So have you heard about Epleys maneuver? Thats usually recommended to help with vertigo. It helps stabilize the fluid in semicircular canals in our inner ear which subsequently improves balance and vertigo.

You need to see how its done on youtube.

Let me know if you have any further queries