Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was just looking for ways to help my husband with MS. I…

Customer Question
I was just looking...

I was just looking for ways to help my husband with MS. I came across the Stem Cell of America site and was just wondering if it was legit or not? He is at the point in his life that he is tired of all the pain that he has daily and none of the meds are working anymore. So now he is getting desperate and I know how places go after folks who are desperate. I know that Cleveland Clinic was doing research on stem cell and its results and had a radio personality who had it done with success. He is exhausted from all the pain and is giving up. He is 67 and tired. I thought I would try to see if there is anything out there. Thanks for listening

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

He is allergic to aspirin. He takes hydrocodone 2xday and gabapentin 00mg a day.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Such as?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

HI

The other expert has opted out of the question.

What claim do you want evaluated.

There is no stem cell method that has proven useful in MS.

Is that what they claimed?\

If so, ask them for data. Ask them for the number of cases cured out of cases treated.

You will find they can not provide you with that.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.