Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Penis-blood-leaking, no; no;

Customer Question
Penis-blood-leaking Doctor's Assistant: Have...

Penis-blood-leaking

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No;

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Since when is the bleeding from penis?

Do you have burning or pain during urination or increased frequency?

I will be-77-yrs.on 10/09-2017; once-twice,for the last three or our months;no pain during urination;

A cystoscopy and an ultrasound of kidneys, prostate and bladder should be done. A CT scan or MRI too is advised to ascertain the cause. A Stone disease can be a possibility but cancer or bladder and prostate should be ruled out for this bleeding from penis.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
I HAVE BEEN A DIABETIC FOR YEARS & ON METFORMIN,WHICH IS USELESS;

This may not be related to diabetes.

The various causes for this bleeding can be;

1) Kidney and bladder stones

2) Urinary Tract Obstruction

3) Urinary Tract Trauma

4) Excessive exercise

5) Urinary tract Infection

6) Sickle Cell Disease

7) Kidney and bladder tumor

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl