Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a weird lump over my heart that I only feel when

Customer Question
Hello, I have...

Hello, I have a weird lump over my heart that I only feel when swallowing food or beverage. I also burp quite a bit

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Family does not have history of heart disease. Good health. Exercise 4 times a week. 170lb 5'8" 34 yr old man.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not in particular

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/15/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

how long have you had the feeling of the lump in your chest?
Have you seen a doctor for it yet?
Have you tried any medications for it yet?
Do you feel the symptoms get worse with exercise?